Let me tell you who I am:
A longtime pediatric hospital chaplain and health care leader who speaks from years of experience fostering healing, hope, happiness and humor.
My commitment to inspire your wellbeing and your being well by:
- Exploring life as a series of interruptions that anticipate thoughtful attention
- Encouraging you to examine your beliefs and personal assets
- Guiding you toward a rewarding and meaningful “Plan B”
- Bringing you heartfelt stories, creative ideas, and practical resources weekly
- Cheering you on to be a light that lights up the darkness.
“Life offers us plenty of opportunities. It also tests us with setbacks, dead ends, hellos and goodbyes. The ultimate goal is to ground ourselves in continuity and meaning.”
Sign up for my Blog
And receive a FREE Ten Point Guide to Your Heartfelt Plan B. We’ll explore the rewards of saying, “Yes” to a reimagined life. It’s all about recreating the way we interact with the world in which we find ourselves.
Additional information about me
A graduate of the University of Wisconsin with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English, I completed my divinity studies in the Episcopal Diocese of Eau Claire where I was ordained to the permanent diaconate in 1983.
Then earned a Master of Arts degree in Theology from St. Catherine University and post-graduate training from: Poynter Institute of Journalism; Uniprise Leadership Academy (United Health Group), United Hospital and Children’s Hospitals Minnesota medical ethics committee member; Harvard School of Mind Body Medicine; Harvard School of Spirituality and Healing; Hospital-based Critical Incident Stress Management; Cultural Competency in the Health Care Setting.